Trail of Trees lights up the Badlands Community Facility
The Town of Drumheller and the Badlands Community Facility invite you to celebrate the magic of the holiday season and the spirit of giving with us. Between Dec 2nd and Dec 15th the Badlands Community Facility will be decking it’s halls with beautiful Christmas trees, turning the community facility into a magical Christmas dreamland.
The Town of Drumheller invites businesses, community organizations and families to donate and decorate an artificial Christmas tree which will be displayed in the Trail of Trees at the Badlands Community Facility. The trees will be later donated to a family who might not be able to afford a tree of their own.
The event will be launched on Friday Dec 2nd with a fun community event from 7:00pm - 9:30pm, with people decorating their trees, listening to carolers, engulging in hot chocolate and cookies. Santa may even put in an appearance!
Why should you take part?
- This is a wonderful opportunity for businesses and organizations to promote themselves to the 300 people a day going through the BCF.
- The cost of a tree and the decorations offers great value for money; creating a greater return than traditional advertising
- Your business will be recognized as a business with a great community spirit as they give to those most in need this holiday season.
Your role in the program:
- Contact Charlotte Stokes at the Badlands Community Facility to register your spot firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-823-1326
- Donate a tree, bring it to the BCF and decorate it on Dec 2 from 7pm-9:30pm.
- Your decorations can link with your business or be more of the traditional decorations or a mixture of the 2. If you would rather keep your decorated tree, that is fine.
- Promote the event and highlight all the businesses and organizations which take part in this great program
- Create labels for each tree stating the company who donated it
- Provide all the power needed to run lights
- Work with businesses to ensure the trees get to those families in need