We believe that operational transparency is the cornerstone of a strong and trustworthy municipal government.
Each year the Town Council and Administration meet for a Strategic Planning session.
This session determines the goals and objectives of the Council for the next three years by analyzing the costs and service level impacts of each of the decisions.
Based on this Strategic Plan, the Town plans its operations with a 3-year Operating Budget, reviewed and adopted annually.
Capital requirements are determined based on priority or need, availability of grants or developer contributions, and availability of reserve funding.
The 10-year Capital Budget is also reviewed and adopted annually.
At the end of the day, we strive to be a fiscally responsible organization oriented toward service to our community.
We are committed to involving you in this challenge as we progress into a stronger municipal government.
Want to know more? Please consult the following documents:
- 2014 Consolidated and Audited Financial Statements ;
- 2015 Consolidated and Audited Financial Statements ;
- 2016 Consolidated and Audited Financial Statements ;
- 2016 Capital Budget ;
- 2016 Tax Supported Operating Budget-3 year ;
- 2016 Utilities Supported Operating Budget-3 year ;
- 2017 Multi-year Capital Budget ;
- 2017 Tax Supported Operating Budget - 3 year and
- 2017 Utilities Supported Operating Budget - 3 year .
For any questions or concerns regarding our budgets and financing, please call (403) 823-6300 and we’ll do our best to address your inquiries.