We understand that effective governance is the result of strong leadership.
This section is dedicated to explaining our municipal government's most important administrative office.
The Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) is responsible for the overall administration of municipal operations in accordance with the objectives, policies and plans approved by Council.
Its duties include:
- Ensuring the Town has the leadership, resources and processes needed to address corporate initiatives such as the Strategic Business Plan and Core Services Review;
- Directing, supervising and reviewing performance of all departments;
- Implementing policies, programs and decisions of Town Council; and
- Overseeing the preparation of the operating and capital budgets.
Through the CAO's guidance, our community is assured of a bright future with a progressive government.
This section covers the following topics:
- Message from the CAO;
- Town Organization Chart;
- Flood Mitigation;
- Strategic Business Plan;
- Annual and Quarterly Reports;
- Policies and Procedures;
- Useful Government Links;
- Service Capacity Review;
- Tenders, and;
- Sustainability Plan.
For general questions, concerns, and to set an appointment, you may contact the office of the CAO by calling (403) 823-1339.