We are thrilled to see how successful the Drumheller's Good Food Box Scheme has been and we just couldn't do it without our dedicated Volunteers.
This success and growth means we're now looking for MORE volunteers to add to our existng team.
There are lots of different ways you can help:
- Help with ordering
- We'll train you up in our simple ordering system
- Approx. 2.5 hours per month or alternate months if you share the role
- Help us on pick up day
- Shift 1: 12-2:30pm - packing boxes ahead of collection
- Shift 2: 2:30-5:30pm - helping people to collect their Good Food Box
- Help out with decision making
- Monthly meetings - approx 1 hour per month
You can find out more about Drumheller's Good Food Box Scheme here.
Monthly collection dates are posted on our Facebook page
If you'd like to know more or are intersted in volunteering
Call the FCSS Coordinator on: 403 823 1315 or send us an email
Lets see if we can keep growing this fantastic community program together!
Good Food Box Collection Dates 2016/17
- Sept 8th
- Oct 13th
- Nov 10th
- Dec 8th
- Jan 12th
- Feb 9th
- March 9th
- April 13th
- May 11th
- June 8th
- July 13th
- August 10th