Whether you are experienced or a beginner, we welcome you to find out more about our studio!
Cottonwood Clay Studio is an established cultural organization whose mission is to ‘provide on-going Clay Arts education and activities to the community.
Cottonwood Clay Studio offers all classes and public studio space to adults, families, seniors, children, persons with varied disabilities, elementary, junior, senior and outreach school groups.
Cottonwood Clay Studio is an active public arts space, bringing in professional visiting artists providing facilitation in the following classes:
- Tile Making;
- Wheel Throwing;
- Beginner Mosaic;
- Intermediate Mosaic;
- Children’s Classes;
- Jewellery, and;
- Glazing Technology.
Membership includes studio time, use of tools, kiln, and glazes.
The annual fee for membership is updated each fall session. We welcome members year round and offer both single and family memberships.
Cottonwood Clay Studio has partnered with other Drumheller and area organizations such as:
- Parent Link;
- Drumheller Further Education;
- Drumheller Seniors Services;
- South Central FASD (Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder) Art Mentorship Program;
- Family Fun Committee (AADAC & FCSS);
- Central PDD (Persons with Developmental Disabilities);
- Art Sparks programs through Drumheller Public Library, Public School Programs (Drumheller, Morrin, Delia), and;
- Tailored art programs for the Drumheller Outreach teens, Home School families and Mental Health.