Our large indoor Field House is great for both the recreational and hard core athlete. Capable of hosting full soccer and lacrosse games, it also divides into three smaller courts for smaller sports and activities. The Field House offers basic recreational equipment for Soccer, Lacrosse, Basketball, Volleyball, Badminton, Pickle Ball, Floor hockey, and many other sports. Youth under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult/instructor/coach or be a part of a supervised program. Unsupervised youth will be asked to leave.
Field House Etiquette
The following guidelines are offered in the interest of your safety and comfort.
- The Field House is an unsupervised facility. All users of the facility participate at their own risk;
- Youth under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult or supervisor/instructor;
- Shirts and appropriate attire are required. No “cut off” shorts, boots, street shoes, sandals, cleats or bare feet allowed;
- Please wear Indoor shoes only with non-marking soles;
- The use of black or colored tape on sticks and equipment is not allowed, and;
- No food or drink other than water is allowed in the Field House.
More Than Fitness
With 20,900 square feet of open space it is an ideal location for trade shows, concerts, graduations, and more! Consider our Business and Social Venues to compliment your next event in the Field House.
Reservations and Information