If you disagree with these terms, you are strongly advised to discontinue its use. These terms are subject to revisions.
It is, therefore, recommended that you review this on a consistent basis to familiarize yourself with the policies that govern your binding transactions with us.
The Town of Drumheller (“The Town”) claims ownership of the intellectual property (IP) rights in the underlying HTML, text, media files, and other content (“The Content”) made available to you in this website or has obtained the permission of the owner of the IP to use the content on this website.
The Town either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips and other content ("the Content") that is made available to you on this website, or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the content on this website.
The Town grants to you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this website, only if you agree to the following terms:
- You will only use the website for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes;
- You will not modify the Content of the website;
- You will display the Copyright notice and these Conditions of Use on each copy of the website;
- You will not attempt or successfully violate the security of this website;
- You shall not engage in any means of obtaining lists of information from or through the website;
- You agree not to upload content or computer code of any type to this website;
- You acknowledge that you only have a limited right to use this website in light of IP Rights;
- You acknowledge that The Town does not guarantee the accuracy of information in this website
- You acknowledge that The Town disclaims responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury that you may arise as a result of your use of this website;
- You agree to adhere to Alberta’s provincial policies in the use of the website, and;
- You agree to grant the Town all intellectual property rights in the content of any email that you send it.