Whether you're thinking of locating your business or organization to the Drumheller Valley or you're already here and need to expand, this section will provide the answers you need.
Drumheller offers visitors and those contemplating taking up residence in the Town a quality of life that has the amenities of many larger centers but the pace and charm of a small town. Drumheller has an exciting history and is moving forward at a record setting pace.
Residential lots are reasonably priced for those wishing to build their home.
For entrepreneurs, commercial and industrial lots are also available at reasonable prices. For those wishing to retire, no better area exists to be able to walk in comfort and safety. Come visit for a day, and you could stay for a lifetime.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Move to Drumheller
- Building Permits were over $25,000,000.00 in 2009.
- Our average yearly permit value of the past five years has averaged $18,000,000.00.
- Major retail stores make Drumheller a regional shopping hub for eastern Alberta. New Stores in the past five years include Shoppers Drug Mart, Wal-Mart, Extra Foods, Dollarama, IGA and a newly renovated CO-OP
- Drumheller is the HEART of the Canadian Badlands. The Provincial Government has identified the Canadian Badlands as a major icon to promote to the world. The tourism strategy calls for increased marketing for the Canadian Badlands.
- New Residential Developments include: West Bankview Estates, Hillsview Estates, Riverside Gardens, Green Close and Renaissance Gardens
- World Class Entertainment is available in and around Drumheller. Enjoy the Passion Play, Rosebud Dinner Theatre, Kaleidoscope Theatre, Believe Fest, and various other local events.
- You’ll love the recreation! Drumheller residents have access to over 17km of pathways along the Red Deer River. Enjoy the indoor and outdoor pools, ice arena, curling rink, tennis courts and ski hill.
- 16 acres of industrial lots are available in the Rosedale Industrial Subdivision.
- Excellent health facilities.
- The provincial government has announced $24,000,000 for school facility upgrades.
Drumheller....You'll Love it Here