Field House Etiquette
The following guidelines are offered in the interest of your safety and comfort.
- The Field House is an unsupervised facility. All users of the facility participate at their own risk;
- Youth under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult or supervisor/instructor;
- Shirts and appropriate attire are required. No “cut off” shorts, boots, street shoes, sandals, cleats or bare feet allowed;
- Please wear Indoor shoes only with non-marking soles;
- The use of black or colored tape on sticks and equipment is not allowed, and;
- No food or drink other than water is allowed in the Field House.