The Spring 2017 Sports, Recreation, and Arts Expo is coming! The Sports, Recreation, and Arts Expo will be held March 8th, 2017 at the Badlands Community Facility.
The Badlands Community Facility is now accepting registrations from exhibitors who are looking to showcase their Spring and summer activities or programs at this years Spring expo.The event is being held in the field house this year, making the expo visible from the main entrance of the facility and easy to find for visitors. This event is the perfect opportunity for individuals and families to see what programs our community has to offer them.
Why should your organization register for this event?
2017 Spring Expo; Value for Exhibitors
- Two weeks of event promotion (radio, paper, social media, website)
- Organization name to be added to new “Organization Brochure” which will be included in the BCF & Aquaplex new members package – handed out to new membership holders at the BCF and Aquaplex
- Brochure handed out to Sports Recreation & Arts Expo attendees with Organization contact info (this brochure will also be included on the website as a downloadable copy)
- Daily advertising on social media
- “Name mentions” on the radio in conjunction with the Expo
- Newspaper promotion
- Monitor promotion on the day of the Expo
- Guest favor bags will be given to expo guests upon arrival which will include organization flyers and brochures
- Registration Deadline: March 1st, 2017
It's Easy to Register:
Step 1: Fill out the registration form *
Step 2: Bring it to the Badlands Community Facility, email to email@example.com or fax it to 403-823-6991
Step 3: Make payment
Step 4: Get your receipt
See you at the Expo on March 8th, 2017!!!