The 4th Annual Dinosaur Trail Triathlon will have competitors swim, bike and run their way to the finish line!
This year’s race is slated for Saturday June 6th at 9:00am at the Drumheller Aquaplex.
The Dinosaur Trail Triathlon features two races, the Olympic and Sprint Distance Races as follows:
- Sprint (750m): 30 lengths of the pool
- Olympic (1500m): 60 lengths of the pool
- Sprint (20km): N. Dinosaur Trail (hwy 838) to Go-cart park, return
- Olympic (40km): N. Dinosaur Trail to TWP road 302, return
- Sprint (5km): Aquaplex to Midland, return
- Olympic (10km): Aquaplex to McMullan Island along path, return
Register individually or as a team. Space is limited.